Sunday, September 04, 2005

Moving In

Well, here I am at Queen's. I've actually been in the area for a few days, staying with some of my relatives, but I didn't have easy internet access, so I haven't blogged until now. I just moved into Res today... amazingly, everything went reasonably smoothly, which is incredible considering the amount of people that were coming in. I've started to get to know the people on my floor (it's an all-guys floor, which has its ups and downs), and they seem pretty cool. My roommate, Matt, also seems like a good guy, which is what I was the most worried about. We've done some orientation stuff, and will be continuing with that all of this week. Other than that, I don't really have much to say, so I'll sign off now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. H said...

Werd, keep us posted

8:52 a.m.  
Blogger Andrew Bucholtz said...

@adam: I'll get on that as soon as I have some time...

9:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home