Monday, June 26, 2006

"Fly, on your way, like an eagle/Fly as high as the sun"

Greetings from Manchester, England! I'm over here for ten days visiting my friend Marcus from university. It's been a great deal of fun so far: I got to go on a guided tour of Old Trafford (home of Manchester United, my favorite soccer team), visit some castles, museums, and other historical sites, and spend time in some great British pubs. I've also been passionately following the World Cup: it's awesome to be in a country where so many people care about soccer. Unfortunately, most things are considerably more expensive over here: I was able to find a good deal on some Iron Maiden CD's today though (which is somewhat logical, as they are a British band), so the title is from one of my newly acquired songs, "Flight Of Icarus". Anyways, I'll be returning to Vancouver on Friday, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up with some of you over the summer!

1 Comments:

Blogger dan brouwer said...

Boosh you're back?! sweet man hopefully see you soon.

5:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home