Monday, April 24, 2006

"And from my neck so free/The albatross fell off and sank/Like lead into the sea"

So, as you may have guessed from the post title (stolen from Samuel Taylor Coleridge's The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, which was also turned into a great Iron Maiden song), I am now officially done my exams (finished the last one on Saturday). I spent Sunday moving out of residence, and am now established in my new home for the next couple months: I'm currently living in a basement suite in the house that my friends and I are taking over in September. I'm still busy unpacking stuff and spending far too much time watching hockey: playoffs are great so far this year, even without the Canucks in them. It's great to be done exams though, and my spring courses don't start until May 1st, so I have a little time just to relax. Next things on the agenda: finish filing my taxes, fully unpack my stuff, and go hunting for a part-time job...

7 Comments:

Blogger dan brouwer said...

ah those taxes... good luck in the summer.

1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Stewart said...

Just remember Andrew that when you're hunting for that Job, you've really got to make sure it's dead before you start to skin it. Like, shoot it a couple of times in the head or something you know? Otherwise it might kick you or something...

reimer out.

4:25 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew Bucholtz said...

No worries Stew, I only hunt with automatic weapons and fragmentation grenades, so plenty of ammunition hits the target...

5:55 p.m.  
Blogger dan brouwer said...

that's scary..

9:58 p.m.  
Blogger Andrew Bucholtz said...

Dan, you live in Alberta now... I thought you'd sympathize with those of us who enjoy firepower;)

2:41 p.m.  
Blogger dan brouwer said...

I actually live in Surrey now (like Adam)..and in Edmonton they tend to use brute force..or knives..even worse

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger Dave said...

*tries to come up with lame joke incorporating "hunting" "morally wrong" and "job"*





*fails*

7:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home